POWERTUBE ELITE MINI MEDIUM
THE POWERTUBE ELITE MINI MEDIUM IS A COMPACT PROGRESSIVE RESISTANCE TRAINING SOLUTION THAT REPLACES MULTIPLE PIECES OF GYM EQUIPMENT. COMPATIBLE WITH PTP HANDLES, ANKLE STRAPS AND ALL PTP ANCHORS. IT IS DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE MORE CONFINED SPACES AND SINGLE ARM/LEG EXERCISES. IDEAL FOR INDIVIDUALS SEEKING TO STRENGTHEN AND PROMOTE MUSCLE GROWTH.
RESISTANCE 7.5KG | 16.5LBS
LENGTH 79CM | 31.1‚Äù
*HANDLES AND ANCHORS SOLD SEPARATELY.
*RESISTANCE VALUES ARE INDICATIVE ONLY. THEY MAY VARY UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
The Powertube Elite Mini Medium is designed to provide strength and endurance training as well as promote muscle growth. The Powertube Elite Mini Medium is compatible with PTP Power handles, ankle straps and indoor/outdoor anchors. Allowing you to perform exercises in multiple directions, designed to accommodate more confined spaces and single arm/leg exercises. Featuring our safety inner cord, it is also one of the safest resistance tubes you will find on the market. Highly convenient and portable, you can use the powertube to train anywhere.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- For strengthening and muscle growth.
- Safety inner cord that prevents the tube from overextending/snapping
- Easy on the joints thanks to the progressive elastic resistance
- Carabiners allowing you to attach the tube to PTP Power handles, ankle straps and PTP anchors
- Exercise guide included that target all major muscle groups
Free shipping on all orders over $99.
$14.99 flat rate shipping for orders under $99.
Products will arrive within 5-7 working days for most destinations, however remote areas can take up to 9 working days.
We offer a 30-day refund policy for faulty products.
- Darrell S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productGender MaleAge Range 45 - 54Fitness Goal Strength & ToningRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agohc health hub - KLT Centre
Great product. Versatile, strong and easy to use.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Poor ExcellentEasy to useRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Poor ExcellentWas this helpful?