WITH INCREASED RESISTANCE, THE PTP MICROBAND HEAVY CAN BE USED FOR STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE TRAINING AS WELL AS PROMOTE MUSLE GROWTH. FOCUSING ON THE GLUTES, HIPS AND SHOULDERS. IT CAN BE USED FOR FUNCTIONAL TRAINING THAT RECREATES EVERYDAY/SPORTS SPECIFIC MOVEMENTS THAT IMPROVE MOBILITY AND COORDINATION.
RESISTANCE 7-22 kg | 15.4-48.5 lbs
DIMENSIONS 29.5cm x 7.5cm
WEIGHT 44 g
*RESISTANCE VALUES ARE INDICATIVE ONLY. THEY MAY VARY UNDER DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES.
The PTP Microband Heavy offers increased resistance and can be used for strength and endurance training as well as promote muscle growth. It can be used as part of a rehab program and to tone up buttocks, condition shoulders and improve hip mobility. Looking after the gluteal muscular region and the hips can play a key role in rebalancing the muscles of the body, and in particular alleviate some of the unnecessary strain often put on the lower back muscles. Maintaining good shoulder strength and mobility is also essential to most of your upper body movements. With the Microband Medium, you will be able to improve your muscle & joint mobility and stabilization for a better performance of your daily movements or favorite sport(s).
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ideal for strength and endurance training as well as promote muscle growth.
- Activates lower body muscles by providing a range of multi dimensional exercises that promote glute activation, hip strength & conditioning
- Builds strength in muscles, tendons and ligaments, protecting the joints from injury
- Continuous progressive tension that maximizes muscle engagement, while promoting motor coordination and balance
- May raise awareness of muscle imbalances and poor proprioception (sense of body position)
- Can also be used for shoulder stabilization & integrity exercises
- User-friendly exercise guide to maximize results
- Made from premium latex for optimal comfort and durability
Free shipping on all orders over $99.
$14.99 flat rate shipping for orders under $99.
Products will arrive within 5-7 working days for most destinations, however remote areas can take up to 9 working days.
We offer a 30-day refund policy for faulty products.